Figure 9® Carabiner Rope Tightener - Large by Nite Ize®
Item: Carabiner Rope Tightener Dimensions: 4.56 x 2.22 x 0.50 inches | 116.06 x 56.39 x 12.82mm Weight: 1.90oz | 54.00g Material: Light weight, strong aluminum Fits Rope Sizes: 1/8" (3mm) to 3/8" (9mm) Maximum Gate Width: 3/4" (19mm) Load Limit: 150lbs. (67.5kg) Canada's Source for Ripe Tighteners by Nite-Ize®
Figure 9® Carabiner Rope Tightener - Large
Canada's Source for Biners from Nite-Ize®
The Figure 9 tightens, tensions, and secures ropes without knots
The Nite Ize Figure 9 Carabiner tightens, tensions, and secures ropes without knots. Whether tethering a canoe to your vehicle, anchoring boxes to a dolly, or bundling wood, this carabiner secures large loads quickly and keeps tension where you need it. Loop your rope through its strategically designed prongs, pull it tight, and it stays that way.
A smart alternative to complicated cam-locking tensioning devices and bungee cords, the Figure 9 Carabiner also controls the release of high tension, avoiding sudden and dangerous unloading.
Figure 9® Carabiner Rope Tightener Features:
- Loop System; Fixed End System; Anchor Clip System
- Three attachment methods for ultimate versatility
- Laser engraved instructions ensure ease in operation
- Smooth and secure stainless steel wire gate closures
- Use with your own rope
- Light weight, strong aluminum construction
- Fits rope sizes 1/8" (3mm) to 3/8" (9mm)
- Maximum Gate Width: 3/4" (19mm)
- Load limit: 150lbs. (67.5kg)
- Dimensions: 4.56" x 2.22" x 0.50" | 116.06mm x 56.39mm x 12.82mm
- Weight: 1.90oz | 54.00g
Figure 9® Carabiner Rope Tightener Warning:
Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. Not for climbing. Manufacturer is not responsible for loss, injury, or damage due to improper use of product. Inspect product and rope prior to use. DO NOT EXCEED stated load limit (150 lb. / 67.5kg) of product or rope, whichever is less. Manufacturer makes no guarantees concerning line, rope or cord not contained in this packaging. Avoid sharp edges, hot or abrasive surfaces, and shifting loads.